ITSM solution for the public sector
A simple, powerful ITSM solution, delivered by experts
Trusted by 100,000+ people across 40+ countries to deliver their IT solution
Reduce costs and streamline processes with our ITSM solution for the public sector
Organisations within the public sector work daily with high expectations, tight budgets and constant demand.
With HaloITSM, you can deliver more for less by centralising and streamlining your IT processes. Our ITSM solution provides an ITIL-aligned IT service desk, which helps support best practices and standardised processes to aid the planning, management and delivery of IT services. Many organisations within the public sector use HaloITSM for their IT service management needs.
Stay in Sync with One Centralised System
With the public sector having so many processes, one centralised, simple system is necessary for the visibility of projects and tasks. Easily assign users to tasks, track your teams’ work, integrate your apps and connect your calendar to sync all your meetings and appointments.
- No more switching between mailboxes
- Record all telephone conversations in one system
- Add team members to a project
- Complete communication history
Align IT to the business needs
Deliver an exceptional service with a fast, simple and fully configurable system. Fully tailored to suit your business, we grow with you as your needs change.
- Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
- Never violate an SLA again with our SLA Management facility. Create multiple and customisable SLA groups, timings, priorities and descriptions for response and resolution times. Experience automated escalation rules and emails to communicate effectively throughout your organisation.
Self-service portal and knowledge base
We understand how busy teams are, and when you have recurring basic requests, this can take up a lot of valuable time. With HaloITSM’s self-service portal, ticket logging is reduced as your end users can serve themselves.
Your public sector can gain freedom with a fully customisable, white label portal to create an extension of your brand. End users can access their requests, raise tickets and find solutions from knowledge base articles. Control the information they see and actions they can do depending on the user.
- Reduce repetitive queries with our self-service portal
- Utilise the knowledge base by providing solution based articles
- Automatic suggestions when end users type in queries
- Create dedicated content with keyword indexing, rich formatting and file attachments
- Close P1 and P2 quickly with canned responses.
Public sectors often have complex IT systems in place, with a wide range of tools and hardware to support a range of business needs.
Use HaloITSM’s CMDB to track your configuration items and visualise dependencies between CIs. Log incidents and problems against CIs and identify systematic failings before they cause major incidents.
Want to see HaloITSM in action?
Book 30 minutes with a member of our team to find out how we can help you
Track your assets and visualise dependencies between configuration items. Identify and log incidents and problems against assets and identify systemic failings prior to causing major incidents.
Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
Share a live view of all projects on the go to gain clarity and visibility. This simple dashboard updates automatically, so you can keep track of projects and make resource spend transparent.
Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution.
Control what is sold to your customers. Track dates and documents, or go further and work out what is billed, where and how in accordance with contract data.
Build your knowledge base by turning solutions into articles. Increase productivity and make information easily accessible with the ability to share knowledge and canned responses.
All Modules as Standard. Unlimited Usage.
Keep things simple. Powerful ITSM with tailored support from Experts.