Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloITSM platform
Atera RMM Integration
Atera RMM Configuration
This integration requires some Atera RMM configuration before the integration configuration can be completed in the Halo Application.
To communicate with Atera RMM via its API, an API Key must be generated in Atera RMM. To do this, go to Admin > API. You can generateand copy your API Key from here.
The following configuration must be carried out in Halo in order to facilitate the integration.
You will now need to enter your Application URL and the API Key into HaloPSA on the Atera RMM integration screen.
The Applicaiton URL is the URL that you go to when logging into Atera and is usually https://app.atera.com/.
Once you have entered these details you can Import the Clients and Assets/Devices from Atera. When importing devices you can sync different Device Types by selecting them in the multi select option.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars