ITSM Software for Education
A powerful and simple ITSM solution for education institutions
Trusted by 100,000+ people across 40+ countries to deliver their IT solution
Make a difference with our ITSM software for Education
Education institutions are constantly working with high expectations and low budgets, whilst catering to thousands of staff and students.
With Halo’s ITSM software for education institutions, you can contend with the constant demand by centralising and streamlining your IT processes. Our ITSM solution provides an ITIL-aligned IT service desk, which helps support best practices and standardised processes to aid the planning, management and delivery of campus-wide IT services.
15% discount for higher education institutions
If you are an official higher education organisation, you can get 15% off your ITSM software for education license fee.
Empower your campus with a single, centralised solution
With our end-user portal, all staff and students have a single space for information, announcements, questions and services.
Gain freedom with a fully customisable, white label portal to create an extension of your institution. Control the information they see and action they can do depending on the user.
- Give students and staff the ability to find answers quickly with the knowledge base, FAQ’s and canned responses on the self-service portal
- Allow students to find all the resources and campus services they need in one location, such as research support and data services with the service catalogue
- Our ITSM software for education institutions provides an integrated platform and end-to-end visibility, capture entire projects, workflows and assets with ease.
Stay in Sync with One System
With higher education having so many departments and areas, one centralised system is necessary for the visibility of projects and tasks. Easily assign users to tasks, track your teams’ work, integrate your apps and connect your calendar to sync all your meetings and appointments with Halo’s ITSM software for education providers.
- No more switching between mailboxes
- Record all telephone conversations in one system
- Add team members to a project
- Complete communication history
Minimise disruption and standardise service
Downtime and maintenance is essential in all organisations. However, with higher education providers such as universities, these are critical to ensure the safety and reliability of services across the board. To minimise this disruption, Halo’s ITSM software for education institutions provides full transparency and visibility to prepare and inform of these outages.
- Track, plan, and execute organisational changes of any scale with Halo’s ITSM software for education providers’ outstanding problem and change management capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your entire company.
- Inform and warn of any service outages so staff and students can prepare. This helps minimise disruption and improve customer satisfaction
- Have clear visibility of previous outages and downtime to make informed decisions as when to schedule maintenance.
Deliver top support
With a wide range of top functionality, you can provide IT support to students and staff through a range of channels. Users can find support regardless of time of location.
- Integrate with hundreds of apps such as Slack, Anydesk and more to provide IT support from multiple channels.
- The knowledge base, service catalogue and self-service portal acts as a 24/7 support base for students and staff
- Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution. Halo’s ITSM software for education providers allows powerful management of any issue, enabling your company to deliver exceptional problem resolution.
Want to see HaloITSM in action?
Book 30 minutes with a member of our team to find out how our ITSM software for education institutions can transform your IT department!
Track your assets and visualise dependencies between configuration items. Identify and log incidents and problems against assets and identify systemic failings prior to causing major incidents.
Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
Share a live view of all projects on the go to gain clarity and visibility. This simple dashboard updates automatically, so you can keep track of projects and make resource spend transparent.
Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution.
Control what is sold to your customers. Track dates and documents, or go further and work out what is billed, where and how in accordance with contract data.
Build your knowledge base by turning solutions into articles. Increase productivity and make information easily accessible with the ability to share knowledge and canned responses.
Automate workflows and centralise communication to easily manage incidents and meet SLAs with ITIL-aligned incident management
Reactive to Proactive
Increase productivity and make information easily accessible by sharing knowledge and canned responses in the Knowledge Base.
Empower End Users
Create an extension of your service with the self-service portal. Reduce costs, increase productivity and share knowledge
Never breach an SLA again. Experience less disruption by automating escalation rules and emails to communicate effectively.
Solve issues faster by aligning IT to the business needs with a simple, fully configurable system.
Improve efficiency and achieve top service delivery with ITIL-aligned frameworks.
With one centralised system it’s never been easier to stay connected, keep to deadlines and manage projects effectively.
Cost Per Ticket
Utilise automation, problem and change management, the Knowledge Base and more to reduce the cost per ticket.
All Modules as Standard. Unlimited Usage.
Keep things simple. Powerful ITSM software for education institutions with tailored support from Experts.