Deliver an exceptional service experience to students, faculty and staff.
HaloITSM is trusted throughout the education sector, including within universities, schools, multi-academy trusts and colleges.
Focus on what matters most in the education sector
Education institutions are constantly working with high expectations and low budgets, whilst catering to thousands of staff and students.
With HaloITSM, education institutions can contend with the constant demand by centralising and streamlining IT processes. Our ITSM solution provides a ITIL best practice out of the box, which helps support best practices and standardised processes to aid the planning, management and delivery of campus-wide IT services.
15% discount for education institutions
If you are an education organisation, you can get 15% off your ITSM software for education license fee.
Empower your campus with a single, centralised solution
With our end-user portal, all staff and students have a single space for information, announcements, questions and services.
Gain freedom with a fully customisable, white label portal to create an extension of your institution. Control the information they see and action they can do depending on the user.
- Give students and staff the ability to find answers quickly with the knowledge base, FAQ’s and canned responses on the self-service portal
- Allow students to find all the resources and campus services they need in one location, such as research support and data services with the service catalogue
- Our ITSM software for education institutions provides an integrated platform and end-to-end visibility, capture entire projects, workflows and assets with ease.
Stay in Sync with One System
With higher education having so many departments and areas, one centralised system is necessary for the visibility of projects and tasks. Easily assign users to tasks, track your teams’ work, integrate your apps and connect your calendar to sync all your meetings and appointments with Halo’s ITSM software for education providers.
- No more switching between mailboxes
- Record all telephone conversations in one system
- Add team members to a project
- Complete communication history
Minimise disruption and standardise service
Downtime and maintenance is essential in all organisations. However, with higher education providers such as universities, these are critical to ensure the safety and reliability of services across the board. To minimise this disruption, Halo’s ITSM software for education institutions provides full transparency and visibility to prepare and inform of these outages.
- Track, plan, and execute organisational changes of any scale with Halo’s ITSM software for education providers’ outstanding problem and change management capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your entire company.
- Inform and warn of any service outages so staff and students can prepare. This helps minimise disruption and improve customer satisfaction
- Have clear visibility of previous outages and downtime to make informed decisions as when to schedule maintenance.
Deliver top support
With a wide range of top functionality, you can provide IT support to students and staff through a range of channels. Users can find support regardless of time of location.
- Integrate with hundreds of apps such as Slack, Anydesk and more to provide IT support from multiple channels.
- The knowledge base, service catalogue and self-service portal acts as a 24/7 support base for students and staff
- Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution. Halo’s ITSM software for education providers allows powerful management of any issue, enabling your company to deliver exceptional problem resolution.
Try HaloITSM free for 30 days.
All Modules as Standard. Unlimited Usage.