Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloITSM platform
Wrong Date Format in Halo
Halo uses your browser's timezone to determine how the date format is in the web app. If it is displaying the US format it is likely that your browser is using the wrong language pack for your region. So it could be using English US instead of English UK in the languages settings.
To change the date/time format to the UK version in Chrome, go to the three dots in the top right > Settings > Advanced > Languages > click on the drop-down arrow at the top of languages > add language > select English (United Kingdom) > click on the three dots to the right of it > choose to display Google Chrome in this language, as shown in the screenshot below.
If the changes don't happen immediately, you may need to refresh your cache (Ctrl + F5) or log out and back in.
If you are not using Chrome you can search how to do this for the specific browser you are using.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars