Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloITSM platform
Guides > Bvoip Integration
First, we want to ensure that your Call Management module is enabled.
To do this, head to the 'Administration Console' > 'Channels' > 'Call Management'.
If it is enabled, it will be coloured. If disabled, it will be grey. To enable, hover over the module and press the '+'.
Click into the module, then select 'General Settings'.
Grab the URL given under the 'Integrations' tab:
Next, go to your 1Stream Integration Platform and then go to 'Administration' > 'Manage Organisation' > 'Screen Pop URL' > 'Add'
Here you can give it a name, save, select your Halo product from the 'link type' drop-downs, then add in the URL you copied from the call management screen above.
You can follow along with the configuration video on bvoip's website here
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars