Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloITSM platform
Guides > 8x8 Integration
First, we want to ensure that your Call Management module is enabled.
To do this, head to the 'Administration Console' > 'Channels' > 'Call Management'.
If it is enabled, it will be coloured. If disabled, it will be grey. To enable, hover over the module and press the '+'.
Click into the module, then select 'General Settings'.
Grab the URL given under the 'Integrations' tab.
Next, head to your 8x8 settings tab, then 'Caller info pop-up'.
Insert the Halo URL you just copied from above, then select the number format and when you want the pop-up to appear on the screen.
You can read more about setting up the 8x8 integration here
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars