Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloITSM platform
Guides > Using and Editing the Tile View
Using and Editing the Tile View
"Tile View" is an alternate view for any ticket screen and can be used to present more readable or just more data than the standard table view.
Using Tile View
Navigating to the 3 dots in the top right, press use tile view to enable this view. This will use the tile layout specified by the column profile you are using.
Editing a Tile View
- On a ticket screen hover over the three dots and click "Edit columns".
- Select the column profile you wish to edit and press "Edit".
- Scroll to the bottom of the popup window.
- Click "Tile Layout":
- This reveals an HTML editing box for editing the tile view.
- Add in the relevant fields and use tables and formatting to display the information.
- When you're finished, press save and exit.
Editing the Layout
- These are standard text formatting tools.
- This button brings up a list of field parameters which are replaced for ticket information in the ticket view.
- This brings up the HTML code view for advanced editing:
- Any changes made here wont be saved if "Save" is pressed before code view is exited.
- This is the HTML box showing the changes you are making.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars