Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloITSM platform
The suppliers area is a fully integrated section involving the ticketing section, billing, assets and much more.
The Suppliers Area
Clicking into here will first display a list of all of your suppliers and, if used, any top levels for organising these.
Consulting a Supplier in a Ticket
In any ticket you can click the "Log to Supplier" action, this will link the ticket to a supplier (and email them should you wish to do so) and notes the supplier reference which your agents should supply.
- Click Log to Supplier.
- This will bring up the list of fields to populate.
- Important here are the Supplier and Supplier Reference (Supplier Ref)
- Select the Supplier.
- Input the reference.
- Click send to bring up the email preview screen.
- Review, amend and send when correct.
- Alternatively if you do not wish to send an email, click the envelope icon.
When a supplier is selected, this will populate the Email To field to the email listed in their record.
Any correspondence now containing the supplier reference in the format you have specified will be logged to the ticket. This ensure that correspondence between you and your suppliers are linked to the tickets in question.
Modifying/Adding in a Supplier
- Click New or modify existing.
- If modifying, click "Edit" in the top left.
- Fill in the details as necessary including all of the contact info.
- Under the settings tab is how your suppliers are used to match.
- When a domain name is written here, emails will be noted as supplier updates when matched.
- Email start tag and end tag are the same in functionality as the ones you specify in your incoming Email Settings.
- Email template should be selected also if a bespoke one is needed.
- Input any relevant accounts ID here.
- Service Level Agreement
- These are referring to the SLA you have agreed with your supplier and this is set against a contract.
- Click Save.
Adding Contracts, Assets, Items and Documents
To add any one of these head into the relevant tab for the supplier in question and clicking new in the top right will create a new object in question. Follow the setup and click save to add.
You can also link any existing Contract, Asset etc by heading into the object's configuration and add the supplier in here.
Thus linking an Asset to a supplier.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars