HaloITSM Cisco Integration
Integrate Cisco with ITSM software to facilitate intelligent call handling.
Cisco helps businesses and organisations deliver a connected digital experience, enabling their clients to deliver contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for customers, across time and channels.
Their platform allows users to access a wealth of information on their clients, allowing prompt response and resolution times and therefore improving call performance and satisfaction.
At HaloITSM, we recognised both the powerful call handling functionality that Cisco provides and the customer demand for a integration with it. We therefore created a comprehensive integration with the Cisco call handling platform.
- Visible caller information that is available from their end-user account, such as e-mail, packages, scope of service and preferred agents.
- See whether calls are internal or external, and show images from the avatars that have been uploaded by your agents and your end-users.
- Set default greetings that your call handlers will use when first speaking with the caller, and any call handling information needed.
- Add notes on the user as the call is happening, to share information with your colleagues, such as what happened on the last call.
- Unobtrusive but easily visible pop-up notification of the telephone system notifying of an incoming call.
- Log the outcome of the call, by creating a new ticket, or updating an existing ticket quickly and easily from the same interface.
- View other calls logged at their business, to see if the issue has arisen for other people at their location, and stop duplicates.
- Assisted transfer is available also, so you can bridge the gap between the caller and the person you’re transferring them to.
- Overview the user’s active tickets as they call through, so you can easily find the ticket that they may be calling about.
- Transfer calls to your colleagues, if the caller wishes to speak with them, or to escalate with the relevant departments quickly.
Setting up your Cisco integration couldn’t be more straightforward. As with all our integrations, we have guides ready to help get you started and our support team are on standby should you require further assistance.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.