AO.com’s rapid growth required HaloITSM for visibility and automation of operations
hours saved per week
minutes to implement new requests
Unparalleled system speed with a modern, easy to use UX/UI
At a glance
- Increased autonomy for configuration changes
- Cost savings without a reduction in quality
- Smooth migration process from an internal system
- Integrate key systems including on-premise HR system
- Work directly with HaloITSM and not through partners
- Modern, intuitive UX/UI
Utilising our experts knowledge, HaloITSM has provided automation and visibility for the rapidly growing team. Now AO.com have greater autonomy, exceptional customer service and a top quality system.
AO.com are the largest online-only white goods and electricals retailer in the UK. They operate in Germany. AO.com have their own logistics company which allows them to deliver on their promises. They own Europe’s most sophisticated fridge recycling plant which allows them to do their bit for the environment.
After using an internal system for many years, AO.com were looking to migrate to a well-known provider after several determining factors:
- A lack of functionality. The internal system was being used throughout the business, however it didn’t work for IT and it took a long time to make configuration changes.
- Cost. The internal system was expensive to run and maintain and they were looking to make some considerable cost.
- Service. It was hard to get anything fixed or changed and needed an external team to help them quickly and efficiently.
When looking for a new ITSM tool, AO.com needed an ITIL-aligned solution which offered a great experience for their end users. They wanted the autonomy to be able to configure all aspects of the system without coding or needing to go back to the vendor.
“We now have complete visibility over operations. This is saving us about 30 hours per week.”
After finding HaloITSM on Gartner, AO.com was initially drawn in by the responsiveness of the team and slickness of the application. After a trial period and consultations with our experts, the team felt confident enough to start the migration process throughout their UK, Czech Republic and Australian offices.
The implementation process took 2 months from start to finish including all customisations. For example, the teams required an integration with their on-premise HR system for approvals and user data. This was configured as part of the implementation and works seamlessly between the two applications.
“HaloITSM has given us far greater autonomy to be able to deliver the service that we have always wanted to.”
After the successful migration process from an internal system, AO.com are delighted with HaloITSM and the service received.
- Previously, a new service request would take 6 weeks to implement. Now with HaloITSM it takes 15 minutes.
- As the teams are working directly with HaloITSM and not through any partners, the service received is always personable and knowledgeable.
- The software UI/UX is more modern, intuitive and easy to use.
- The speed of HaloITSM is unparalleled. Due to being built on React, HaloITSM is one of the fastest ITSM systems on the market.
Since the migration, AO.com has achieved greater autonomy, exceptional customer service and a top quality system all at a reduced cost compared to the internal system. With the ability to automate, customise and integrate everything they need, they can finally deliver the service they’ve always wanted to.
Try HaloITSM free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.