How Care South improved visibility and efficiency with HaloITSM
Able to manage the business efficiently and track emerging trends
Centralised their systems into a single application
Complete visibility of incidents and service requests
Quickfire Q&A Case Study with Care South
In a sentence or two, tell us what your company does.
Care South is a not-for-profit charity and leading provider of residential, dementia and nursing care, as well as care at home services, across the south of England.
Before you found HaloITSM, what problems were you facing?
We previously used a primitive ticketing system, with limited ability to apply SLA to tickets, in order to help with workload prioritisation. It had no workflow abilities for procedures, such as how incidents should be managed. Furthermore, reporting was poor. It was difficult to analyse tickets to identify certain trends and assess the department’s performance against baseline KPI’s, for reasons such as not being able to link tickets to assets.
Which features and integrations have you been using and why?
In terms of integrations, one that we make use of in particular is Azure AD. This is important because we try and minimise the number of credentials our users need to remember. In terms of features:
- We love and encourage the use of the Knowledge base.
- We have to-do lists set up for tickets to ensure certain tasks are completed for certain ticket types.
- We categorise tickets and route these to the most important person automatically based on their categorisation and classification.
- We use business workflows to define how certain incidents or service requests should be processed, and we use the escalation functionality to ensure tickets are managed correctly.
“Our big wins are complete visibility of our incidents and service requests, enabling the service to be managed efficiently and it allows us to see trends emerging which we can proactively tackle.”
– Simon Powell, IT & Communications Manager, Care South
What are some of the ways HaloITSM has helped you?
To sum up our experience with HaloITSM in one sentence, I would say that we now have complete visibility of our incidents and service requests, enabling our service to be managed efficiently and allowing us to see emerging trends, which we can proactively tackle.
Try HaloITSM free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.