How Wren Kitchens mastered their business growth in the UK with HaloITSM
Decreased ticket volume by 40% in relation to end users asking for updates on tickets
96% CSAT Score
Increased end-user survey response rate by 400%
Quickfire Q&A Case Study with Wren Kitchens
Retail & Manufacturing
In a sentence or two, tell us what your company does.
Wren Kitchens is the UK’s largest manufacturer and retailer of kitchens and stone worktops.
Launched in 2009, Wren Kitchens is a family business which employs over 7,200 people across its sites. For the last two years Wren Kitchens has been recognised as the best place to work in the UK by indeed.
Wren provides the best value in the market to its customers. It makes bespoke kitchens at flat pack prices and offers a price match on all appliances, together with market-leading, interest-free finance options.
Before you found HaloITSM, what problems were you facing?
A key issue that we are facing was that of platform scalability due to our business growth in the UK. Furthermore, our previous solution lacked flexibility and customisation, meaning that we could not configure the platform to work in the way we wanted it to. As well as that, the interface was outdated and our agents did not like using it.
Which features and integrations have you been using and why?
- Timesheets – To provide transparent visibility of agents’ hours logged vs hours worked
- Calendar – To provide visibility of change across operations
- Azure Active Directory – To automatically add/remove end users and agents
- Microsoft Teams – To send ticket updates & ticket assignment to agents / teams, and send escalations to management
- Jira – To log bug tickets with internal development teams via HaloITSM, rather than logging into Jira to log another ticket
“With HaloITSM, we now have a platform that our end-users and agents love using.”
– Matt West, IT Service Desk Manager, Wren Kitchens
What are some of the ways HaloITSM has helped you?
ITSM has helped us in many ways and some keys statistics include:
- Increased end-user survey response rate by 400% (Smileys and cleaner / more inviting survey request)
- Decreased ticket volume by 15% in relation to providing user education (Self Service FAQ)
- Decreased ticket volume by 40% in relation to end users asking for updates on tickets (Self Service Tickets)
- 96% CSAT score
Would you recommend HaloITSM and why?
Yes, definitely. As previously mentioned, we now have an ITSM platform that we are confident in to scale with business growth in the UK. Furthermore, we are now able to configure our ITSM platform to meet our CSI objectives. In addition to these points, the software looks great, with the option for views to be customised based on global or agent preference, and most importantly our end-users and agents love using it.
Try HaloITSM free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.