ITSM Software for Emergency Services
A powerful and simple ITSM solution for emergency services
Collaborate and ensure safety with our ITSM software for Emergency Services
For the emergency services, keeping up to date with technology is mission-critical. With thousands of technical incidents being handled every year throughout all departments, having a best-in-class IT Service Management tool is imperative to the efficiency and successful running of the service.
Emergency services up and down the country need to be able to collaborate and share information efficiently. HaloITSM delivers a powerful ITSM software for emergency services, so they can have a centralised system for ITIL processes such as incident, problem and change management. With endless functionality which can be configured to your exact needs and scaled throughout multiple sectors, HaloITSM provides an affordable, powerful system.
Resolve issues with incident management
It’s imperative for emergency services to resolve issues as fast as possible. With Halo’s ITSM software for emergency services, you can easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier. This is crucial to avoid service disruption across devices and teams.
Being proactive is imperative to the safety of the general public. However, daily issues will inevitably arise. With Halo’s ITSM software for emergency services, you can escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution. HaloITSM allows powerful management of any issue, enabling your organisation to deliver exceptional problem resolution.
With any public sector organisation such as the police, it’s key to make sure any changes don’t interrupt the daily running of services. With HaloITSM, you can ensure a smooth transition when tracking, planning and executing organisational changes of any scale with our change management capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your entire company.
Emergency Services need asset management in order to have a log of their critical assets. These are often logged manually, but this is slow and open to human error. Assets get lost, damaged or even stolen, so by moving to our asset management tool you can ensure safety.
Use Halo’s ITSM software to control your CMDB, track your configuration items and visualise dependencies between CIs. Log incidents and problems against CIs and identify systematic failings before they cause major incidents.
Stay in sync with one centralised system
With emergency services having so many processes and departments, one centralised simple system is necessary for the visibility of projects and tasks. Configure HaloITSM’s exact requirements so you can easily assign users to tasks, track your teams’ work, integrate your apps and connect your calendar to sync all your meetings and appointments.
- No more switching between mailboxes
- Record all telephone conversations in one system for increased efficiency
- Add team members to a project
- Complete communication history
Empower your teams with a single solution
With our end-user portal, all staff have a single space for information, announcements, questions and services.
Gain freedom with a fully customisable, white label portal to create an extension of your organisation. Control the information they see and action they can do depending on the user.
- Give staff the ability to find answers quickly with the knowledge base, FAQ’s and canned responses on the self-service portal
- Allow staff to find all the resources and services they need in one location, such as requesting for specific items and services with the service catalogue
- Our ITSM software provides an integrated platform and end-to-end visibility, capture entire projects, workflows and assets with ease.
Align IT to the business needs
Deliver an exceptional service with a fast, simple and fully configurable system. Fully tailored to suit your business, we grow with you as your needs change.
- Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through Halo’s ITSM software and its ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
- Never violate an SLA again with our SLA Management facility. Create multiple and customisable SLA groups, timings, priorities and descriptions for response and resolution times. Experience automated escalation rules and emails to communicate effectively throughout your organisation.
Minimise disruption and standardise service
Downtime and maintenance is essential in all organisations. However, for emergency services, these are critical to ensure the safety and reliability of services across the board. To minimise this disruption, HaloITSM provides full transparency and visibility to prepare and inform of these outages.
- Track, plan, and execute organisational changes of any scale with Halo’s ITSM software and its outstanding problem and change management capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your entire company.
- Inform and warn of any service outages so staff can prepare. This helps minimise disruption and improve customer satisfaction
- Have clear visibility of previous outages and downtime to make informed decisions as when to schedule maintenance.
Want to see HaloITSM in action?
Book 30 minutes with a member of our team to find out how our ITSM software can transform your IT department.
Track your assets and visualise dependencies between configuration items. Identify and log incidents and problems against assets and identify systemic failings prior to causing major incidents.
Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
Share a live view of all projects on the go to gain clarity and visibility. This simple dashboard updates automatically, so you can keep track of projects and make resource spend transparent.
Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution.
Control what is sold to your customers. Track dates and documents, or go further and work out what is billed, where and how in accordance with contract data.
Build your knowledge base by turning solutions into articles. Increase productivity and make information easily accessible with the ability to share knowledge and canned responses.
Automate workflows and centralise communication to easily manage incidents and meet SLAs with ITIL-aligned incident management
Reactive to Proactive
Increase productivity and make information easily accessible by sharing knowledge and canned responses in the Knowledge Base.
Empower End Users
Create an extension of your service with the self-service portal. Reduce costs, increase productivity and share knowledge
Never breach an SLA again. Experience less disruption by automating escalation rules and emails to communicate effectively.
Solve issues faster by aligning IT to the business needs with a simple, fully configurable system.
Improve efficiency and achieve top service delivery with ITIL-aligned frameworks.
With one centralised system it’s never been easier to stay connected, keep to deadlines and manage projects effectively.
Cost Per Ticket
Utilise automation, problem and change management, the Knowledge Base and more to reduce the cost per ticket.
All Modules as Standard. Unlimited Usage.
Keep things simple. Powerful ITSM with tailored support from Experts.