ITSM Software for Fire and Rescue
A powerful and simple ITSM solution for fire and rescue services
Increase efficiency and provide top support with our ITSM software for Fire and Rescue services
For the fire and rescue industry, keeping up to date with technology is mission-critical. With thousands of technical incidents being handled every year throughout all departments, having a best-in-class ITSM tool is imperative to the efficiency and successful running of the service.
HaloITSM delivers a powerful ITSM software for fire and rescue teams to make processes manageable with ease. With endless functionality which can be configured to your exact needs and scaled throughout multiple departments, HaloITSM provides an affordable system for the fire and rescue industry.
Stay in Sync with One System
With the fire and rescue industry having so many processes and departments, one centralised simple system is necessary for the visibility of projects and tasks. Halo’s ITSM software for fire and rescue services provides multiple tools to configure the system to your exact requirements. You can easily assign users to tasks, track your teams’ work and connect your calendar to sync all your meetings and appointments.
- No more switching between mailboxes
- Record all telephone conversations in one system for increased efficiency
- Add team members to a project
- Complete communication history
Empower your teams with a single, centralised solution
With our end-user portal, all departments have a single space for information, announcements, questions and services. This self-serve functionality can be tailored to your own needs. You can provide training videos, information, announcements, FAQs, services and more.
Gain freedom with a fully customisable, white label portal to create an extension of your organisation. Control the information users see and actions they can do depending on the user.
- Give staff the ability to find answers quickly with the knowledge base, FAQ’s and canned responses on the self-service portal
- Allow staff to find all the resources and campus services they need in one location, such as support and services with the service catalogue
- Our ITSM software for fire and rescue services provides an integrated platform and end-to-end visibility, capturing entire projects, workflows and assets with ease.
Resolve issues with incident management
It’s imperative to resolve issues as fast as possible in the fire and rescue industry. With Halo’s ITSM software for fire and rescue services, you can easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through an efficient ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier. This is crucial to avoid service disruption across devices and teams.
Never violate an SLA again with our SLA Management facility. Create multiple and customisable SLA groups, timings, priorities and descriptions for response and resolution times. Experience automated escalation rules to communicate effectively throughout your organisation.
Minimise disruption and standardise service
Downtime and maintenance is essential in all organisations. However, with the fire and rescue industry, these are critical to ensure the safety and reliability of services across the board. To minimise this disruption, Halo’s ITSM software for fire and rescue services provides full transparency and visibility to prepare and inform of these outages.
- Inform and warn of any service outages so staff can prepare. This helps minimise disruption and improve customer satisfaction
- Have clear visibility of previous outages and downtime to make informed decisions as when to schedule maintenance.
- Track, plan, and execute organisational changes of any scale with Halo’s ITSM software for fire and rescue and its outstanding problem and change management capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your company.
Deliver top support
With a wide range of top functionality, you can provide IT support to users and departments through a range of channels. Users can find support regardless of time of location.
- Integrate with hundreds of apps such as Slack, Anydesk and more to provide IT support from multiple channels.
- The knowledge base, service catalogue and self-service portal acts as a 24/7 support base for students and staff
- Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution. Halo’s ITSM software for fire and rescue services allows powerful management of any issue, enabling your company to deliver exceptional problem resolution.
Want to see HaloITSM in action?
Book 30 minutes with a member of our team to find out how our ITSM software for fire and rescue services can transform your IT department!
Track your assets and visualise dependencies between configuration items. Identify and log incidents and problems against assets and identify systemic failings prior to causing major incidents.
Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
Share a live view of all projects on the go to gain clarity and visibility. This simple dashboard updates automatically, so you can keep track of projects and make resource spend transparent.
Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution.
Control what is sold to your customers. Track dates and documents, or go further and work out what is billed, where and how in accordance with contract data.
Build your knowledge base by turning solutions into articles. Increase productivity and make information easily accessible with the ability to share knowledge and canned responses.
Automate workflows and centralise communication to manage incidents and meet SLAs with ITIL-aligned incident management
Reactive to Proactive
Increase productivity and make information easily accessible by sharing knowledge in the Knowledge Base
Empower End Users
Create an extension of your service with the self-service portal, Reducing costs and increasing productivity
Never breach an SLA again, experience less disruption by automating escalation rules to communicate effectively
Solve issues faster by aligning IT to the business needs with a fully configurable system
Improve efficiency and achieve top service delivery with ITIL-aligned frameworks
With one centralised system it’s never been easier to stay connected
Cost Per Ticket
Utilise automation, problem and change management to reduce the cost per ticket
All Modules as Standard. Unlimited Usage.
Keep things simple. Powerful ITSM software for fire and rescue services with tailored support from Experts.