ITSM Software for Insurance
A powerful and simple ITSM solution for the insurance industry
Ensure compliance and top security with our ITSM software for Insurance companies
The insurance industry handles a high volume of users, requests and incidents on a daily basis. Organisations rely on many tools, integrations and processes to manage requests, often resulting in legacy ways of working. A streamlined, standardised approach is critical for efficiency throughout departments.
Compliance with legislation and providing top security measures is critical to the insurance industry. HaloITSM ensures security and end-to-end management of issues to mitigate risk. We deliver a best-in-class ITSM software for insurance companies to benefit from one centralised system for ITIL processes such as incident, problem and change management. With endless functionality which can be configured to your exact needs and scaled throughout multiple departments, HaloITSM provides a secure, powerful system.
Minimise disruption and standardise service
Downtime and maintenance is essential in all organisations. However, with the insurance industry, these are critical to ensure the safety and reliability of services across the board. To minimise this disruption and ensure trust, HaloITSM provides full transparency and visibility to prepare and inform of these outages.
- Track, plan, and execute organisational changes of any scale with HaloITSM’s outstanding problem and change management capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your entire company.
- Inform and warn of any service outages so staff can prepare. This helps minimise disruption and improve customer satisfaction
- Have clear visibility of previous outages and downtime to make informed decisions as when to schedule maintenance.
Resolve issues with Incident Management
In the insurance industry, it is imperative to resolve issues as fast as possible. With Halo’s ITSM software for insurance companies, you can easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier. This is crucial to avoid service disruption across devices and teams.
Being proactive is imperative to the trust and safety of your customers. However, daily issues will inevitably arise. With our ITSM software for insurance companies, you can escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution. HaloITSM allows powerful management of any issue, enabling your organisation to deliver exceptional problem resolution.
Stay in sync with one centralised system
With the insurance industry having a combination of new and legacy systems, one centralised simple tool is necessary for the visibility of projects and tasks. Configure the system to your exact requirements so you can easily assign users to tasks, track your teams’ work, integrate your apps and connect your calendar to sync all your meetings and appointments.
- Integrate with existing tools
- No more switching between mailboxes
- Record all telephone conversations in one system for increased efficiency
- Add team members to a project
- Complete communication history
Provide Exceptional Customer Service
The insurance industry relies heavily on providing an outstanding customer service experience. With HaloITSM you can deliver an exceptional service with a fast, simple and fully configurable system. Fully tailored to suit your business, we grow with you as your needs change.
- Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through Halo’s ITSM software for insurance companies, which provides ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
- Never violate an SLA again with our SLA Management facility. Create multiple and customisable SLA groups, timings, priorities and descriptions for response and resolution times. Experience automated escalation rules and emails to communicate effectively throughout your organisation.
Empower your teams with a single solution
With our end-user portal, all staff have a single space for information, announcements, questions and services. This is a key tool of our ITSM software for insurance companies, as it provides an efficient tool to interact with users.
Gain freedom with a fully customisable, white label portal to create an extension of your organisation. Control the information they see and action they can do depending on the user.
- Give staff the ability to find answers quickly with the knowledge base, FAQ’s and canned responses on the self-service portal
- Allow staff to find all the resources and services they need in one location, such as requesting for specific items and services with the service catalogue
- With the integrated ITSM platform and end-to-end visibility, capture entire projects, workflows and assets with ease.
Want to see HaloITSM in action?
Book 30 minutes with a member of our team to find out how we can help you
Track your assets and visualise dependencies between configuration items. Identify and log incidents and problems against assets and identify systemic failings prior to causing major incidents.
Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloITSM’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
Share a live view of all projects on the go to gain clarity and visibility. This simple dashboard updates automatically, so you can keep track of projects and make resource spend transparent.
Escalate and automate the management of ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution.
Control what is sold to your customers. Track dates and documents, or go further and work out what is billed, where and how in accordance with contract data.
Build your knowledge base by turning solutions into articles. Increase productivity and make information easily accessible with the ability to share knowledge and canned responses.
Automate workflows and centralise communication to easily manage incidents and meet SLAs with ITIL-aligned incident management
Reactive to Proactive
Increase productivity and make information easily accessible by sharing knowledge and canned responses in the Knowledge Base.
Empower End Users
Create an extension of your service with the self-service portal. Reduce costs, increase productivity and share knowledge
Never breach an SLA again. Experience less disruption by automating escalation rules and emails to communicate effectively.
Solve issues faster by aligning IT to the business needs with a simple, fully configurable system.
Improve efficiency and achieve top service delivery with ITIL-aligned frameworks.
With one centralised system it’s never been easier to stay connected, keep to deadlines and manage projects effectively.
Cost Per Ticket
Utilise automation, problem and change management, the Knowledge Base and more to reduce the cost per ticket.
All Modules as Standard. Unlimited Usage.
Keep things simple. Powerful ITSM with tailored support from Experts.